JBL Live FLEX: Immersive Audio Meets All Day Comfort
London – 8th February 2023 – Immersive JBL Spatial Sound no matter where you are, with all-day comfort. Meet JBL Live FLEX. Thanks to JBL’s True Adaptive Noise Cancellation, it is now possible to enjoy the comfort and style of open stick earbuds with powerful noise cancelling and JBL Signature Sound.
“According to our extensive research, we know that the open stick design is one of the most popular earbud styles to wear, even though external noise cancellation has always been a challenge with this form. At JBL we want to provide a broad range of choice to consumers. JBL Live FLEX offers the unique combination of an open stick design and our True Adaptive Noise Cancellation technology. It automatically adjusts to your movement and environment, despite the absence of a physical seal between you and the outside world,” said Pascal van Laer, Vice President of Headphones & Wearables at Harman.
With JBL Live FLEX, you can listen and be heard. High fidelity 12mm neodymium drivers deliver excellent audio from any source and any device. Got something to say? Make clear, perfect calls in all environments with 6 mics on the earbuds or access your preferred voice assistant for seamless control.
Make it personal, shape the music to you
Personalise your audio experience by taking the ear canal test for custom ANC using the JBL Headphones App. It's easy to set up a customised hearing profile with HARMAN’s advanced Personi-Fi 2.0 for the ultimate personalised sound performance.
JBL Live FLEX features:
● Open stick design for all day comfort
● True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with 17 different ANC filters and ambient
● High fidelity 12mm neodymium dynamic drivers powered by JBL Signature Sound
● Personalised sound experience with Personi-Fi 2.0
● Immersive JBL Spatial Sound from any source or any device
● Up to 40 hours total music playback with ANC off (up to 8 hours in the earbuds with a further 32 in case)
● Up to 30 hours total music playback with ANC on (up to 6 hours in the earbuds with a further 24 in case)
● Qi-compatible wireless charging case
● 6-mics for perfect calls powered by dual beamforming mics on each bud
● IP54 waterproof and sweatproof earbuds, and IPX2 in charging case
● Bluetooth 5.3 LE audio compatible*
● Multi-point connection for connecting multiple devices at the same time
● More features available via the JBL Headphones App
● Available in JBL’s latest eco-friendly packaging
● Price: £159.99 / €179.99
*Available via OTA at a later stage
The JBL Live FLEX earbuds are now available in Black, Blue, Silver, and Rose at uk.jbl.com**
**Availability and pricing information for US and Australia is yet to be confirmed
Download As Pdf
The JBL brand epitomizes the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL products elevate listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With 75 years of unmatched professional credentials and industry leading innovation, the JBL brand expertly blends a bold vision of the future with the passion and talent of engineers and designers around the globe. JBL’s Signature Professional Sound is the leading technology that powers major pop culture events, and the brand has partnered with the world’s top talent across music, sports and esports.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.