Be truly free: JBL® cuts the cords for ultimate performance, freedom and flexibility with True Wireless headphones
IFA 2018, BERLIN – AUGUST 30, 2018 – Beats to work out? Tunes to chill out? Mates to call? Whatever the day throws at you, bring it on with the JBL True Wireless range - with super secure fit, JBL premium sound and hassle-free connectivity.
JBL Endurance PEAK
Whether you’re trying to beat a PB, smash a one-rep max or boost your next work out; JBL has your back. Designed with every athlete in mind, JBL is here to let the sound take over every workout. The new true wireless, waterproof in-ear sport headphone can help you stay focused through every rep. The JBL Endurance PEAK is available on JBL.com for £129.99 in black starting November 2018.
- True Wireless – discover real freedom when working out
- JBL Signature Sound with Pure Bass
- TwistLockTM and FlexSoftTM tech ensures that your headphones will never hurt or fall off
- PowerHook™ – Smart on and off. The PowerhookTM senses when you put them on or take them off
- IPX 7 water resistance - Totally waterproof
- 28 Hours of Combined Playback (24 hours in the charging case + 4 in the headset)
- 10 Minute Speed Charge – one hour of playback in just 10 mins!
- Touch Control and Volume
- Hands-Free Calling
- Rugged charging case
The perfect, truly wireless music companion for the everyday active lifestyle. With 24 hours of combined playback, you’ll never get bored on a journey again. The Free provides hands-free calling and an integrated mic for those critical phone meetings on the go. Multi-size ear tips and sleeves will keep you comfortable all day long. You can get the JBL Free for £119.99.
- True Wireless – whether on the phone or on the go, let nothing get in your way
- Totally immersive JBL Signature Sound
- Enjoy an entire day of wire free audio (continuous music for up to 4 hours with 20 hours of backup power from the charging case)
- Hands free calling – integrated mic for clear calls
- Comfort-stay secure fit ergonomics
- Comfort Fit Ear Tips (3 sizes: S/M/L)
- Secure Fit Silicone Sleeves (2 sizes: M/L)
- Splashproof IPX5 – keep the tumes playing come rain or shine
- Smart charging case
- Available in Black and White
Download As Pdf
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation, JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.