JBL SPINNER BT: unleashing a new era of wireless vinyl listening
Bluetooth-enabled turntable offers vibrant design, providing wireless vinyl playback without sacrificing audio quality
Amsterdam, 15th November 2023 - With a vibrant design, the versatile JBL Spinner BT Bluetooth-enabled turntable allows listeners to enjoy their records wirelessly without sacrificing audio quality.
The JBL Spinner BT pairs easily with portable speakers, soundbars, and headphones via Bluetooth for wireless vinyl playback, with aptX™ HD encoding ensuring that the authentic sound of records isn’t compromised. For a wired connection, the turntable features analog output with a switchable moving magnet phono stage perfect for use with traditional component audio systems or active loudspeaker systems.
Easy on the eyes, the unit’s sleek design consists of an aluminum platter and tonearm, black MDF plinth with gold or JBL orange accents, a contemporary front panel, and a hinged dust cover.
Playing records in perfect time at 33 1/3 rpm for LPs and 45 rpm for EPs and singles, the
Spinner BT’s speeds are locked with a speed sensor to guarantee perfect pitch from the belt-driven aluminum platter. The tonearm features a high-quality Audio Technica moving magnet cartridge pre-installed on a removable headshell for easy replacement and upgrading. The turntable’s feet are damped to reduce vibration ingress to records.
“The JBL Spinner BT is a testament to the joy of music and vinyl,” said Carsten Olesen, President of Consumer Audio, at HARMAN. “With Bluetooth 5.2 technology, the turntable provides listeners with an instant wireless connection to their record collections — allowing them to enjoy their albums without losing the signature sound of vinyl. And with its analog output and integrated phono preamplifier, the Spinner BT is equally at home with purists who prefer a wired connection.”
The JBL Spinner BT is now be available in Black & Gold and Black & Orange colourways for €399.99 from jbl.com.
Features of the JBL SPINNER BT turntable:
● Bluetooth with AptX-HD - Quickly pairs to your Bluetooth speakers or headphones for an instant connection to your record collection. Using AptX-HD encoding, there is no sonic compromise.
● Vibrant Design - Your personal statement of the warmth and joy that Vinyl brings to your life, a more intimate connection to your favorite music artists.
● High-Quality Components - Hear the quality of records without destroying them in the process. The high-quality aluminum tonearm ensures excellent tracking of the record groove, without wearing it out.
● Removable Headshell - The end of the tonearm, where the cartridge is fitted, is called the headshell. It is removable making it easy to replace and upgrade the cartridge.
● Aluminum Platter and Belt Drive - The aluminum platter is driven by a belt drive and motor with an optical sensor underneath to ensure your records are played perfectly in time at 33⅓ rpm for albums, or 45 rpm for EPs and singles.
● High-quality moving magnet cartridge pre-installed - Use the JBL Spinner BT straight from the box with a high-quality moving magnet cartridge already installed and aligned.
Download As Pdf
For over 75 years, JBL has shaped life’s most memorable moments at the intersection of music, lifestyle, gaming and sports. JBL elevates listening experiences with superior audio quality and product designs that encourage individuality and self-expression. With unmatched professional credentials and industry-leading innovation, JBL is a trailblazer in the audio industry because of passionate and talented engineers and designers around the globe. JBL Pro Sound is the foremost technology pushing culture forward through major pop culture events and partnerships with the world’s top talent across music, sports and esports.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.