JBL® Pulse 4: Lights. Sound. Party.
A portable speaker with LED lightshow and JBL Signature sound
IFA 2019, BERLIN – SEPTEMBER XX, 2019 – 360° JBL sound. Vibrant lightshow. JBL’s Pulse 4 is here; party time or chill, you create the mood. From living room to beach party (and everything in between), the new JBL Pulse 4 provides incredible sound, with visuals to match.
High-resolution LED lights beneath its sleek surface produce stunning light shows that bring a whole new dimension to your favourite songs. With JBL’s classic Signature sound, you’ll hear the crisp highs and deep bass from all angles.
The JBL Connect app allows you to choose colours and effects to suit any mood. Use your phone camera to really take customisation to the next level, letting you scan and colour-match any object that takes your fancy. Kick back to calming pastels and classic chill out vibes, or shred along to flickering orange flames - the choice is yours.
Up to two smartphones or tablets can connect at once to keep the music flowing among friends, while a 12-hour battery life and IPX7 waterproof build ensure the Pulse 4 can handle any rave, come rain or shine. Head to the PartyBoost feature in the JBL Connect app to really crank up the fun and wirelessly connect more than 100 JBL PartyBoost enabled speakers.
With its powerful sound and eye-catching light show covering the full speaker, the JBL Pulse 4 is truly a feast for the senses.
“The JBL Pulse speakers are loved all over the world, thanks to their eye catching design, but we wanted to make them better while staying true to our values. The JBL Pulse 4 is unique, using cutting-edge technology that provides the perfect form for our customers to express themselves and their individuality. We’ve introduced a full speaker lightshow to really elevate the sound and make it shine,” said Dave Rogers, President, HARMAN Lifestyle Audio.
JBL Pulse 4 Features
● Wireless Bluetooth® streaming: Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound
● Play time: Ready to get your groove on? Pulse 4 delivers up to 12 hours of party time on a single charge, with USB-C charging
● IPX7 waterproof: Take the speaker to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even a tumble in the pool
● PartyBoost: Pump up the party by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL PartyBoost enabled speakers
● Shake it up: It couldn't be easier to connect your LED light show with other nearby Pulse4's - simply hold your speaker nearby and shake it to sync up
● Customisable 360° light show sets the atmosphere by animating songs visually using the JBL Connect app
The JBL Pulse 4 will be available in white or black for 229 €.
For more information contact:
Ranieri Communications HARMAN Consumer Lifestyle EMEA
Tel: +44 (0)207 148 1606 Marije Bakker, Sr. Manager PR and Brand Communication
Follow HARMAN online
● Find more news at the HARMAN Newsroom
● Like HARMAN on Facebook
● Connect with Harman on LinkedIn
● Check out our YouTube Channel
● Follow HARMAN on Twitter @harman
● Follow Twitter Hashtag #Harman
Download As Pdf
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation, JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.