Put down the remote: JBL® LINK BAR powers an epic audio-visual experience with Android TV and the Google Assistant
JBL LINK BAR soundbar with voice-enabled smart TV content and best-in-class sound, available now
LONDON, AUGUST 8, 2019 – The next big thing in TV isn’t even a TV. The innovative JBL LINK BAR is a powerful soundbar that provides outstanding audio performance and delivers TV content in a smarter way with Android TV™ and the Google Assistant. Available now, the LINK BAR is the most recent collaboration between JBL and Google, and the latest addition to the JBL LINK series.
The JBL LINK BAR is anything but ordinary. It transforms any TV into a smart TV, complete with legendary JBL sound performance. Equipped with Android TV that allows you to search and stream content via apps, it also has the Google Assistant. Just start with “Hey Google” to quickly find the latest blockbuster, control your smart home, and more — all with just your voice and without leaving what you're watching.You can just sit back and enjoy your favourite show, with amazing sound. Want even bigger bass? The LINK BAR also offers an optional subwoofer.
If you want to cast from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, LINK BAR’s built-in Chromecast lets you do so quickly and easily. Just connect to the same Wi-Fi network as the LINK BAR, and you can “cast” the latest chart-topping release or viral video from Chromecast-compatible apps like YouTube and Netflix.
The perfect addition to your living room, the JBL LINK BAR seamlessly adapts to any lifestyle. The LINK BAR conveniently combines all AV sources into an all-in-one product for your binge watching enjoyment. It’s never been easier to relax and enjoy the ultimate entertainment experience.
● One-piece soundbar with legendary JBL sound: Brings the best of JBL’s sound to any TV with rich bass performance.
● Android TV: Delivers a smarter viewing experience, so you can find and watch programmes more easily than ever.
● Google Assistant: Search with your voice. Just say “Hey Google” to quickly find the latest blockbuster, check the score of the big game, dim the lights, and more in a ‘hands-free’ experience.
● PrivacySwitchTM for far-field microphones: Ensure the highest level of security and privacy.
● Multiple 4K video HDMI inputs: With 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI ARC output, the JBL LINK BAR becomes a 4K entertainment hub for video or gaming devices, with just one cable connection to any TV.
● Chromecast built-in: Instantly stream music, radio, or videos from a Chromecast-enabled app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
JBL LINK BAR (€399) and optional JBL SW10 subwoofer (€299) are available now on jbl.com.
Download As Pdf
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation, JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.